Spring is in the air! But what’s in the spring air is enough to make anyone sneeze! Tree pollen is blowing in the breeze as everything awakens and re-blooms. Dust bunnies have accumulated in our homes as we’ve kept windows and doors shut over the cold winter months.
Well, it’s time dust to off the old and make way for a new season ahead!
If a thorough spring cleaning seems daunting to you, break it down into manageable tasks.
Check out what some of the experts are saying:
- It will probably take more than one day. Alexandra Ross, president of Professional Organizers in Canada, told the Huffington Post it depends on the size of someone’s space. “Depending on the size of your house and your availability, spring cleaning should take between two days and a week,” she said.
- Use organizers to help contain some of the clutter that may have accumulated over the winter.
- Want your house to look as clean as if it’s “ready to show” at an open house? Follow these tips from a real estate broker.
- Don’t forget to ask for help. If you find yourself procrastinating because there is not enough time in your schedule, hire a professional to do it for you. Remember there are some wonderful housecleaning services available and leave it up the professionals.
- Are you ready to tackle it yourself, but just need guidance? Here are 30 great tips from seven experts, which will help to make your process more efficient and less time-consuming.
Whatever cleaning method you choose, your reward will be a bright, clean space to embrace the season and take a fresh breath of spring air!