Looking for a new place to explore but still has that hometown feel? Rocheport, MO is the perfect place for your next weekend getaway.
- Ride your bike on the Katy trail from any destination, depending on how many miles you want to ride.
- A popular place to start your amazing trek is at McBaine and follow it to the beautiful town of Rocheport, a breezy 9 miles.
- If you don’t have a bike, or one that is not fit for trail riding…NOT TO WORRY! There are plenty of bike rentals along the way.
Upon arriving in Rocheport, you’re probably hungry after that hour or so long bike ride…
- Stop in at Abigail’s for lunch (dinner by reservation). A family-owned business with lovely atmosphere and AMAZING food!
- Bring your own picnic and stop at the A-Frame
- Les Bourgeois Blufftop Winery and Bistro offers excellent food and spectacular views.
- Rocheport General Sotre & Cafe (right next to Abigails) offers food, homemade ice cream and enjoy LIVE MUSIC on Saturday nights.
After a nice meal, visit the great local stores of Rocheport.
- Stockton Mercantile has a wide variety of items from antiques, to home decor, pet accessories, stylish hats, to ultra unique gift ideas.
- Friends Together Antiques will serve your antiquing needs, they also offer homemade candles and other crafts.
- Art & Antiques & Blacksmith Shop offers “antiques, original fine art, fine jewelry, and unusual decorative accents.”
- If you happen to be in Rocheport on a Saturday evening, you can enjoy a variety of live music
- The A-Frame has live music every Saturday evening (May-October) from about 4pm to sunset overlooking the river with plenty of drink choices
- Rocheport General Store has live music starting at 8pm and runs until the crowd is ready to go home
If you’ve had so much fun you just can’t go home yet, enjoy one of the many bed and breakfast homes in Rocheport
- Amber House Bed & Breakfast prides themselves on luxury accommodations with beautiful guest rooms.
- Briggs Pond Bed & Breakfast typically accommodates small conferences, graduation celebrations, family reunions, or small weddings.
- Girls Nite Inn is just as it sounds…accommodating up to 8 with a fully stocked kitchen, beautiful patio and fire pit.
- School House Bed & Breakfast Inn offers multi-course breakfasts, laundry, and bike storage.
You’ve probably had so much fun enjoying the rich history, exciting shopping, gourmet dining, fine lodging, the winery, live music, the Katy Trail and the Missouri River…you want to come back next weekend! Hope to see you in beautiful Rocheport, Missouri.